View All Starbucks JobsStarbucks
- This position contributes to Starbucks success by assisting the store manager in executing store operations during scheduled shifts. This job deploys partners and delegates tasks so that partners can create and maintain the Starbucks Experience for our customers. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
- Follows all cash management and cash register policies and ensures proper cash management practices are followed by shift team.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Follows up with baristas during the shift to ensure the delivery of legendary customer service for all customers.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational tools and by collaborating with store manager to find new, creative, and effective methods of recognition.
- Develops positive relationships with shift team by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs and concerns.
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
- Executes store operations during scheduled shifts. Organizes opening and closing duties as assigned. Follows
- Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
- Creates a positive learning environment by providing clear, specific, timely and respectful coaching and feedback to partners on shift to ensure operational excellence and to improve partnerperformance.
- Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed. Provides feedback to store manager on partner performance during shift.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
- Utilizes operational tools to achieve operational excellence during the shift.
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
- Effective oral communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the retail environment
- Ability to direct the work of others
Qualification & Experience:
- Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Six (6) months of experience in a position that required constant interacting with and fulfilling the requests of customers
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Prepare and coach the preparation of food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
- At least six (6) months of experience delegating tasks to other employees and/or coordinating the tasks of two (2) or more employees
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canton, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A