Website State Farm
Do you enjoy helping others? Can you see yourself being the face of State Farm helping our policy holders in their time of need?
This position is for a Claim Specialist Fire Proximity, handling accidental and weather-related homeowners, commercial, and large loss claims. You will be the first point of contact to meet with our insureds, explain coverage, estimate damages and help them recover from the unexpected. As a Fortune 50 Company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry.
- Preferred Technical Skills: Xactimate, XactContents
- Physical agility required to allow for frequent lifting, carrying, unfolding and climbing a ladder utilizing appropriate equipment in accordance with safety guidelines to traverse roofs at various heights for inspection of both residential and commercial structures.
- You must have a valid driver’s license
- Excellent customer service, relationship building skills, and decision making skills.
- Preferred Skills, Knowledge, Experience: Relevant claims adjusting experience and/or construction background.
- The ability to crawl in tight spaces
- This is a work from home and virtual office environment in which you start your day from home but will have a mobile office/vehicle to work from and utilize for transportation to and from your appointments.
Company: State Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A