The Leasing Assistant will support our Leasing Representatives in processing necessary paperwork related to leases for new and existing locations globally.
- Responsible for drafting cover letters and mailing out various documents to landlords.
- Scanning and verifying documents are in imaging.
- Research leasing documents in imaging to ensure the lease data is accurate and renewal will not be missed.
- Generate renewal notices to BDA’s and Franchisees. Generate reports in Tango for upcoming lease renewals and expirations for Leasing Representatives.
- Communicate with Franchise owner, Development Agents and Landlords concerning their lease.
- Generate renewal notices to Landlord and email RSM to update database of any changes to leases.
- Draft and send letters to Franchise Owner asking for acceptance on amending documents.
- Sublease Process, including but not limited to sending the sublease package to the Franchise Owner.
- Submit checks for deposit from the franchisee for security deposit and firs month’s rent. Request and send checks to
- Landlords for security deposit and first month’s rent.
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent data processing skills.
- Basic Computer skills including email, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A