View All Subway JobsSubway
The Senior Manager, Marketing – Media will be responsible for overseeing the planning, execution and ongoing stewardship of media strategies for the Subway brand.
- Optimizing messaging strategy across media platforms to ensure we’re delivering the right message to the right people at the right time.
- Evaluating new media opportunities and actively foster relationships with key media partners.
- Assisting with the development of various holistic media presentations for company meetings including Chainwide
- Board and franchisee meetings.
- Tracking media expenditures to ensure budget compliance. Providing concise, timely and accurate reporting to Accounting & Senior Management.
- Engaging with Agency partners to develop digital media recommendations/plans that are aligned with communication goals and key business objectives.
- Analyzing post buy performance and lead action plan with agency on under/over delivery issues. Evaluate and optimize sponsorship and added values deal.
- Closely supervise the implementation and execution of the digital media plan, which includes scheduling, budgeting and optimization of plan elements.
- Analyzing competitive activity on an ongoing basis and interpret data/share learnings to guide in the optimization of the digital media plan.
- Managing Modeling efforts with Analytics team and agency to ensure proper measurement, optimization and interpretation of planning implications.
- Have a basic understanding of back office functions – billing, reconciling – as well as some understanding of agency/vendor contracts.
- Strong business Acumen.
- Strong detail orientation: Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work well under tight timelines.
- Curiosity to stay abreast of latest media developments.
- Advanced digital skillset: Understanding the nuances of the various platforms – for Display (Programmatic/Direct),
- Search (SEM), Social (Paid/Organic).
- Excellent understanding of holistic media planning fundamentals and industry knowledge: Must be well versed in TV/Video; including linear, streaming (CTV/ATV/OTT) and OLV – both General Market as well as Multicultural.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A