View All Subway JobsSubway
The Sr. Accountant will support the company by providing timely and accurate financial information for internal and external use, maintaining and ascertaining the integrity of accounting records for the purpose of compiling and reconciling accounting and operational information for a multitude of countries, branches and entities.
- Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances.
- Prepare and analyze account reconciliations for multiple countries.
- Identify discrepancies, research and resolve in a timely manner.
- Preparing detail financial information for local authorities.
- Provide support to HQ, regional offices, DA’s, franchisees and affiliates.
- Inter company transactions with a reconciliation of foreign transactions.
- Fixed asset processing.
- Prepare and post journal entries.
- Month end and year end closings.
- Manage bank balances to ensure adequate funding for local operations with the emphasis on sweeping to the US.
- Prepare schedules for internal accounting and auditing including franchise fee activity.
- Working with auditors to ensure compliance with financial reporting requirements.
- 5 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products with a strong emphasis in Excel
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A