View All Subway JobsSubway
The Senior Analyst, Consumer Insights will be tasked with being the impartial voice of the consumer by providing actionable insights that help guide brand strategy. This position will be responsible for independently monitoring brand performance and identifying opportunities for traffic growth, conducting research to assess and optimize advertising, marketing programs, guest experience and digital platforms with consumers, and closely monitoring category trends and competitive performance.
- Present thoughtful, actionable insights to the cross-functional teams on a regular basis.
- Manage multiple teams of research vendors. Responsible for research vendor selection, quality control and report delivery (on time and at budget).
- With manager oversight, conducts market research studies from start to finish, including but not limited to: Issues identification and study design, vendor selection, screener and questionnaire development, research quality control and delivery (on time and within budget); analysis and communication/presentation of actionable results.
- Identify and closely monitor consumer trends from both inside and outside the category.
- Analyze and report on competitive performance utilizing multiple syndicated data and research tools specific to the Quick Service Restaurant category.
- Help with qualitative focus group planning by working with vendors to support and design moderator guides, coordinating with brand/agency to secure stimulus, analyzing results and presenting/prepping executive summary drafts for Manager/team.
- Responsible for evaluating and optimizing brand messaging through multiple phases of consumer research, such as early-stage concept testing, finished ad evaluation and in-store point-of-purchase testing.
- Help with all phases of in-market brand tracking for various marketing windows throughout the year, including setup, analysis and reporting and presentations to cross-functional teams.
- Strong writing and presentation/storytelling skills required.
- Creativity in suggesting out-of-the-box research solutions that are best suited to solve business challenges.
- Strong team player and interpersonal/collaboration skills are a must.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of information and utilize multiple data sources to mine insights.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; must be able to juggle multiple projects at once and remain flexible as priorities may change based on business needs.
- Food service/restaurant industry knowledge a plus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A