The Quality Compliance Specialist will be responsible for supporting the North America Food Safety and Quality Assurance team by managing regulatory compliance of product graphics, managing compliance requirements for ETQ, supporting compliance with Subway nutritional requirements and meeting regulatory requirements of importing and exporting product samples for review.
- ETQ Responsibilities: Manage Beverage and Snack category, vendor updates and approvals, and other product category spec updates. Manage Spec review program, e.g. risk assesment of specs, determining frquency of spec reviews, tracking of spec reviews.
- Assist Nutritionalist: Claim development and evaluation, data entry and other assistance as needed.
- Review Global product exterior and interior packaging for compliance with Subway requirements.
- Manage import and export of product samples.
- Background in Nutrition/Food Science.
- Coaching and mentoring.
- 3-5 years minimum experience in food manufacturing, regulatory and nutrition or related fields.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; Ability to operate within and enter technical data into database/spec platforms.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A