The Guest Care Manager will be responsible handling escalations from Guest Care and Social Response Agents if needed, and for working closely with the Operations team as needed.
- Direct and provide guidance and ongoing support to stakeholders and field members on any issue or inquiry in relation to our internal tool, Medallia.
- Manage, document, obtain approval, and track all changes in project scope with third-party service provider (3PSP).
- Communicate project changes and events to concerned parties.
- Monitor and report project progress regarding objectives, timeframe, scope, quality, and costs.
- Maintain excellent communications, both with client and internally, setting and reinforcing expectations.
- Moderate official Subway social media pages as well as general social media mentions about the Subway brand to identify Care related intentions (including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, Google Plus +, etc.)
- Schedule and facilitate meetings on project status and issue resolution.
- Liaise between stakeholders and client ensuring effective project coordination among participating teams. Facilitate communication among project participants to expedite project processes and resolve any relevant issues.
- Provide mutually beneficial solutions that increase engagement & foster brand loyalty.
- Manage multiple types of Guest intentions: compliments, complaints, suggestions, and questions coming from various channels, such as phone, web form, and email, and diverse themes, such as in-restaurant experience, promotions & marketing, nutrition/ingredients & food quality, remote ordering, catering, loyalty & gift card and brand management.
- Cultivate an in-depth knowledge of product education to effectively communicate.
- BA/BS Degree required
- Excellent Spanish Grammar Skills
- Experience analyzing social media market trends and creating reports
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in marketing, branding, consulting or digital media environment, using social media accounts for communicating in a professional setting , managing social media channels
- Experience working with Koros and USD platforms
- Professional English Grammar Skills
- Degree preferred in Communications, Business, Psychology, Public Relations, Marketing.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A