View All Subway JobsSubway
Providing an exceptional customer experience is a cornerstone of the Subway brand values. The Marketing Manager will partner with the franchisee community, advertising agencies, and business development agents to grow profitable same store sales while delivering excellent service to franchisees. This professional will lead the marketing efforts and build the Subway Brand equity for the specific territory by translating consumer insights into tangible programs that drive results.
- Be able to drive projects, programs, and vendor relationships, develops and executes against timelines, tracks performance, and ensures projects are within budget, meet quality standards, and align with key performance indicators and brand standards.
- Manages key national and local marketing projects and programs (menu, digital and online ordering) to support the overall Subway brand strategy.
- Manages the coordination of brand product development and testing project timeline and calendar including accountability of testing’s, focus groups review and field/market tests.
- Lead consumer insight studies. Be the expert on the market’s consumer, and translate insights into actionable recommendations to drive results. Develop resources, processes and tools to effectively measure the performance of programs
- Implements product test creative strategy, including positioning, marketing brief, in-market media and merchandising with field marketing team.
- Liaise with franchisees and vendors to translate franchisees’ needs into action.
- Maintains consistent communication and networking (e.g., phone, email, face-to-face, etc.) with franchisees to discuss specific marketing needs, to encourage franchisees’ engagement in marketing their business, and to maintain compliance with brand standards.
- Establishes and maintains trust and credibility with franchisees, vendors, and marketing associates.
- 5-7 years of experience foodservice experience, preferably with agency or corporate brand marketing/field marketing teams
- Franchisee, restaurant, hospitality food, or beverage experience Pref
- Experience leveraging primary research, data and consumer insights into actionable business initiatives.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, business administration, sales, or related field
- BA or BS Marketing, Advertising or related field
- 4+ years of experience in developing and executing marketing plans and programs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A