The Web Manager will organize, operate, and maintain one or more websites from a technical and content perspective. This position supports development and delivery of internal and external websites, managing general architecture, design, content, analytics and permissions of sites, and publish content. The Web Manager will provide troubleshooting and assisting with any incidents.
- Provide internal and external teams with feedback regarding output and quality.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information
- Provide analytics to help measure impact of communications team’s efforts
- Strategize enhancements to websites’ user experience.
- Build and maintain a library of process guides
- Aid in the development of improvements, changes or redesigns of web platforms
- Support the creation and distribution of email marketing campaigns
- Manage, monitor, and maintain websites used by key stakeholders, including employees and franchisees
- Format and publish content, landing pages and documents using the organization’s multiple CMS (currently a custom CMS, several asset management systems, SiteCore and SharePoint)
- Work across the organization to support the production of various content types, including articles, surveys, multimedia, etc., to ensure consistency and proper placement
- Perform quality control checks to ensure sites are operational and displaying content correctly.
- Work with IT to resolve website issues
- Extensive knowledge of metrics tools (Google Analytics, ChartBeat) and best practices for content optimization
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining a strong focus on execution and results
- Creative visual storyteller and critical thinking skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Design, Communications, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience web management experience
- Digital & web content development experience
- Expert knowledge of content management systems; SiteCore and SharePoint experience is a plus
- Proficiency with SendGrid or comparable email marketing software
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A