The Web Manager will organize, operate, and maintain one or more websites from a technical and content perspective. This position supports development and delivery of internal and external websites, managing general architecture, design, content, analytics and permissions of sites, and publish content.
- Provide internal and external teams with feedback regarding output and quality.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information
- Provide analytics to help measure impact of communications team’s efforts
- Strategize enhancements to websites’ user experience.
- Build and maintain a library of process guides
- Aid in the development of improvements, changes or redesigns of web platforms
- Support the creation and distribution of email marketing campaigns
- Manage, monitor, and maintain websites used by key stakeholders, including employees and franchisees
- Format and publish content, landing pages and documents using the organization’s multiple CMS (currently a custom CMS, several asset management systems, SiteCore and SharePoint)
- Work across the organization to support the production of various content types, including articles, surveys, multimedia, etc., to ensure consistency and proper placement
- Perform quality control checks to ensure sites are operational and displaying content correctly.
- Work with IT to resolve website issues
- Extensive knowledge of metrics tools (Google Analytics, ChartBeat) and best practices for content optimization
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining a strong focus on execution and results
- Creative visual storyteller and critical thinking skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Design, Communications, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience web management experience
- Digital & web content development experience
- Expert knowledge of content management systems; SiteCore and SharePoint experience is a plus
- Proficiency with SendGrid or comparable email marketing software
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A