The Operations leader for each of the platform will be a critical leadership role in Improving and Delivering Operations Excellence. These individual contributors will work in a highly matrixed and collaborative fashion to deliver excellence within their platform. They will be responsible for the following: researching / harvesting data from competition and guest insights. They are accountable for refining the key insights and creating and / or refining Subway operating standards for the global brand (Ops Manual). They are responsible for setting targets and goals for the system and communicating this to our franchisees and their teams. They are also responsible for developing the processes and procedures to consistently deliver those standards. Additionally, the leaders will develop / cultivate best demonstrated systems or ways that restaurants are consistently delivering the standards. Platform leaders are responsible for incorporating the key measurement and metrics (REV, Guest Sat. measures, VOG) and monitoring for improvements. They are responsible for communication to the system at all levels (Communication of standards, testing, validating, measuring, and monitoring) of the system. The Platform leaders are responsible for leading improvement in their respective areas.
- Responsible for understanding new / emerging technology that might be tested and applied to our business. Responsible for coordinating with franchisee / WHQ leadership to route all strategy and implementation plans through our Test & Learn Processes.
- Work cross functionally with all departments that impact operations platforms.
- Conduct and coordinate research from our guests, our restaurant teams, and leaders, along with our competition to understand new opportunities to advance platform.
- Key relationships include IPC / Supply chain & Equipment standards and needs, Marketing, Guest Insights, Technology, IT / POS, Off premise & Digital channels, Nontraditional needs, communications, ops manual and all measurement mechanisms (REV & VOG)
- Publish, communicate, and educate field teams on these standards and operational systems.
- Mine 3rd party data, REV, VOG, competitive set and technology advancements to understand key areas of focus and advancement for the system.
- Responsible for monitoring and measuring performance for all leading and lagging performance indicators. Responsible for development of these measurements and developing insights and contents after reviewing results.
- Develop / refine & curate global standards around SOP’s and systems to drive consistent performance.
- Thought leadership on how to innovate and lead the company towards longer terms goals and strategies to simplify restaurant operations and drive unit economics.
- Ability to Travel 10%
- Strong Operations and project management background.
- Teamwork and working collaboratively in a matrix reporting structure is critically important – experience in this type of role is a real plus.
- 5+ years of overall experience in the restaurant operations and high understanding of restaurant systems and technology.
- Independent thinker and worker to drive strategy and project management.
- Ability to work and leverage a franchisee system.
- Strong communication skills and organizational abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree, in Marketing, Business or Project Management
- Commitment to driving results and focused on execution model
- Executive summary and presentation skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A