View All Subway JobsSubway
The Manager of Menu Innovation will develop short and long-term menu, category and product strategies to build a robust new product pipeline that successfully meets evolving guest needs and drive Subway business objectives and brand affinity
- Leverage insights to drive a strong innovation agenda and build an actionable long-term pipeline. Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure all major milestones are met for each innovation stage gate process
- Build compelling business Cases and contribute to other business activities.
- Assist with sell-in to leadership and owner/operator partners.
- Manages overall menu category management from ideation through market testing.
- Manages the coordination of brand product development and testing project timelines and calendar including quantitative concept screeners & consumer taste tests, qualitative focus groups, and operations / market tests.
- Gathers and analyzes customer experience data, market research, market penetration, and the results of marketing programs to provide recommendations on adjusting market. strategy/tactics, to increase sales/transactions, to achieve marketing goals, and to maintain awareness of changing market and competitive conditions.
- Synthesize insights and data to deliver fresh, new thinking and recommendations on category development.
- Create differentiated product concepts and positioning. Set and execute short term strategy for the category and contribute to long term strategy.
- Integrate strategy, insights and business targets into actionable product briefs
- Analyze the ongoing financial performance of the current menu and recommend opportunities to optimize and rationalize.
- Collaborate with Innovation & Culinary, Consumer Insights, analytics, Supply Chain, Operations, Finance and Suppliers to turn new products into reality.
- Travel 25%
- Experience in the restaurant category, foodservice, or CPG preferred
- 5 years minimum marketing experience, food marketing or innovation experience preferred. With product development, product branding, and project management.
- Bachelors Degree Marketing or related
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A