View All Superdrug JobsSuperdrug
- Our Beauty Therapists use their extensive knowledge and training to advise customers on products and services. We want to ensure that our customers leave with “That Superdrug Feeling” – this means they receive a professional service at great value prices, and feel pampered throughout leaving delighted with the treatment they received.
- We have partnered with the professional brands to provide our customers with the best products and we train all of our Beauty Therapists and continue to upskill them throughout their career.
- Be experienced in working in a fast-paced environment actively working towards
- Have gained experience in promoting and selling products in a retail beauty
- Possess effective communication skills and have the ability to coach and develop others keeping up to date with fashion trends
- Ideally hold a qualification in lash extensions or be willing to undertake training
- Show confidence in delivering beauty treatments and advising customers on all
- Have extensive experience of Threading and be confident in shaping brows using this technique
- Be able to proactively encourage repeat bookings and manage and run your own column in line with set targets
- Possess, NVQ 2 and NVQ level 3 in beauty Therapy or equivalent
- Have a genuine passion for beauty products and possess the kind of friendly, positive personality that generates enthusiasm in potential customers
- Have had experience in a commercial/ salon environment
aspects of beauty treatments
Qualification & Experience:
- Your experience with a variety of these treatments makes you an expert in your field, and your desire to stay ahead of trends will mean that your customers are keen to try something
- You’ll use your beauty experience and qualifications to raise awareness and sell our products through approaching customers in-store and creating interest. We’re looking for Beauty Therapists with enthusiasm to continuously learn about new product launches and share this knowledge with your customers to maximize sales and deliver exceptional service.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A