A Superdrug Assistant Manager’s role is all about delivering an exceptional shopping experience through your people. You will need to create a day to day working environment that is warm, supportive and friendly. You will use your great delegation skills to get the job done. No day will ever be the same so it is real think on your feet stuff!
You will work alongside your Store Manager to lead your team to beat sales and service targets. You will work together to identify and explore opportunities to grow sales, ensure optimum stock range and availability, whilst maintaining strict cost and stock control. You will enjoy learning about new products and services and sharing this knowledge with your team and customers to drive sales.
To support your development, you’ll also have the opportunity to be trained in ear and nose piercing to support our fast-growing piercing business in store.
It is a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Superdrug Assistant Managers are extremely important to us, we recognise that you are our future Store Managers. We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training schemes.
- Retail Supervisor/Assistant Management experience with a fast-moving high street retailer
- Worked with or have an interest in beauty, fragrance and health product
- Supporting in the delivery of exceptional customer service
- Coaching and developing a team to deliver high operational standards and results
- Managing/supervising various team sizes
- Understanding of retail Key Performance Indicators; sales, profit & loss and service
- Willingness to carry out piercing services for our customers (training provided)
- Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A