View All Superdrug JobsSuperdrug
- In our Health Promotion Nurses, we look for individuals who are passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience as well as being professionally competent to deliver great health care services. We are looking for skilled nurses, preferably with travel service or immunization services experience in primary care and private sectors. Individuals should feel comfortable working on their own and leading their own clinic. We also value innovation – as we add to our services portfolio, it would be great to have nurses on board who are keen to assist in the development of new services.
- Working closely with our National Nurse Manager and Regional Healthcare Manager, you will develop promotional activity to raise awareness of our services locally, to both customers and commissioners in order to drive the business forward in your clinic. In
addition to this, you will always offer exceptional patient care at all times.
- We will make sure you have the training and development to support the services you deliver, keeping you abreast on clinical and commercial services opportunities and changes within the sector. In return, we will offer a competitive package including staff discount and bonus.
Qualification & Experience:
- RGN Qualified – essential
- Confidence to network externally in order to drive your business
- Valid DBS certificate dated within the last 3 years – essential
- Experience of taking patient history, working with Patient Group Directives and developing relevant care plans – essential
- Experience in giving Travel Vaccines – desirable
- Experience in a primary care setting – desirable
- Experience in immunization techniques for adults and children – essential
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) – essential
- Experience in health promotion activity – desirable
- Passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A