- Ensuring relevant contract information are filed and kept up to date.
- To manage the Licence Compliance database. Ensuring that expiring licenses are flagged to the license owner for resolution.
- To manage the IT asset database, ensuring this is kept up to date with new assets, change of assets and retiring assets.
- To manage the IT Telephony part of the asset database, ensuring this is kept up to date with new mobile/landlines, change of mobile/landlines and retiring of mobile/landlines To manage the purchase to payment IT process.
- Identifying purchase orders not signed off, coding of telephony invoices and ensuring payments due against the IT revenue budget are paid on time and if not flagged to the service owner.
- To monitor the IT audit process.
- Regular checks that new starters and leavers are processed and flagging to service owner if any anomalies.
- General IT administration tasks.
- Co-ordinate the operational administration environment Ensure that the asset management system is updated for all PC, server, printer and laptop changes.
- Running reports for IT Management
- 2 years’ administration experience working in a busy IT environment
- Excellent communication, documentation and workflow skills.
- Analytical and logical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent and proven customer service skills with a focus on the customers experience.
- Flexible approach and a willingness to learn.
- Technical Skills Essential Excellent MS Excel Skills Mobile Device Management Administration Desirable Top Desk or similar incident management solution Microsoft In-tune remote device management.
- Office 365 Cloud User Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Croydon, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A