Our Pharmacy Managers go beyond just great management skills. We’re after people who can bring real commerciality and leadership to their pharmacy, inspiring every person who works there to exceed targets and deliver exceptional service. As a Superdrug Pharmacy Manager you will have day to day responsibility for your team, stock, operational and GPhC (PSNI) standards. You will receive direct line management support from your Regional Healthcare Manager.
If you have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, you could become a vital member of both the store team and the local community and could help to maintain excellent customer loyalty.
- Experience of working in a community pharmacy
- Ideally have experience of leading a team
- Understanding of NHS pharmacy funding and how to maximise profit through the achievement of targets
- Ability to deliver exceptional Customer Service
- Experience of coaching and developing people
- Valid GPHC registration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Norwich, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A