Website Taco Bell
Taco Bell hourly management is a management position that supports other management levels by running great shifts and teams self-sufficiently. Shift managers must take ownership and responsibility to solve problems while being willing to provide help and guidance to others. Shift managers should have strong leadership qualities and organizational skills with a confident, professional manner, and have the ability to give clear concise instructions, exhibit good time management skills and good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Understands posted work schedule and reports to work as scheduled, on time, in uniform and ready to begin tasks. If unable to work, must provide appropriate notice and follow all Charter Foods policies and regulations.
- Execute the MIC (Manager-In-Charge) Success Routine and ensure responsibilities under People, Customers and Service are completed.
- Understands and uses approved time keeping system, including accurately recording all hours worked.
- Ensure all Team Members complete their Shift Excellence tasks for their assigned position(s).
- Ensure that all employees present a neat clean appearance and correctly wear the company uniform as well as ensure the basic tasks are being completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Greets customers with a smile, is polite and pleasant when speaking with customers.
- Provide ongoing constructive and complimentary feedback to Team Members.
- Personally demonstrate the Customer needs are the highest priority. Resolve customer complaints quickly while maintaining positive customer relations.
- Ensure all food safety, quality and accuracy of orders while working urgently.
- Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude with co-workers.
- Works with management and fellow employees. Cooperation with peers – work with fellow employees as part of a team, helps others when they need a hand. Take action without being told, goes beyond what is simply required and maintains a high activity level.
- Provide regular feedback to the RGM and other management staff on the performance of Team Members. Actively participates in the training of Team Members as well.
Company: Taco Bell
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lafayette, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A