Website Taco Bell
We have Career Opportunities for Restaurant General Managers (RGM). Our RGM’s are CEO’s of million-dollar businesses and provide & execute on comprehensive Leadership, Performance Management, Operational Metrics, Talent Acquisition, People Development, Culture, Retention and also have some fun along the way.
- Can Plan, Organize and Follow up at an elite level.
- Take constant Change in your stride and guide others through it.
- Are a Champion of accomplishing work-life balance for you and your Team.
- Have a Strong Desire to Develop your Team as well as Continue your own Personal Development.
- Manage your Time……it’s important.
- Are competent with Crucial Conversations and get to the right solution with Performance Management issues at a timely manner. Choosing the Difficult Right vs. the Easy Wrong is not a problem for you.
- Have a passion and ability to drive Organizational Development.
- Have an unwavering sense of humor.
- Have a minimum of 6 years of progressive and successful experience in a Management role within the restaurant industry. QSR preferred.
- You get stuff done. On time and to standard.
- Have a true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the Team Members to ensure a high level of culture and engagement.
- Have experience with rapid and complex changing work environments.
- Over the age of 18.
- Strong internal and external customer service focus.
- Have Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
Company: Taco Bell
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A