View All Taco Bell JobsTaco Bell
As an Assistant Manager, you will support the restaurant and General Manager by managing great shifts and assists in completing administrative duties. In the absence of the General Manager you provide the leadership necessary to make sure the restaurant consistently operates to brand standards. Assistant Managers should have strong leadership qualities and organizational skills with a confident, professional manner, and can give clear detailed instructions, exhibit strong time management skills and good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ensure all health and safety standards are always followed, making sure the restaurant adheres to all state and local regulations.
- Assist in development of Shift Managers and Future Leaders.
- Oversees team members and Shift Managers to ensure they complete all assigned duties and consistently serve safe, high quality food in a timely, friendly manner.
- Assist General Manager in maintaining consistent strong financial results.
- Ensure the restaurant is a safe place for team members to work and customers to visit.
- Assist the General Manager with finding, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding future team members.
- Ensure all team member training and certifications are completed to plan.
- Having a clear understanding of and the ability to perform every job in the restaurant.
- Assist the General Manager with restaurant maintenance.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must pass Criminal Background Check including MVR.
- This position has an expected 50-hour work week.
- Education: High School Diploma
- Must be able to pass SERV Safe Certification Course and Exam.
- Must maintain current Health Card according to state or local requirements.
- Experience: Two-years Restaurant experience required with proven lead experience on all shifts
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have the ability to read, speak, comprehend, and write in English.
Company: Taco Bell
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A