Website Taco Bell
The Restaurant General Manager is the leader of the team who established the tone of the work environment, and the level of customer hospitality. A successful candidate will have strong leadership and communication skills, a track record of people development, and a positive attitude.
Key responsibilities include finding, hiring and developing Team Members and Shift Leads, conducting new hire orientation and developing the training plan for each new hire. You’re also responsible for scheduling and deploying the Team correctly, addressing performance issues and managing the restaurant budget and financial plans.
- Demonstrate patience and a positive attitude while delegating tasks and giving instructions
- Work effectively and safely in a changing environment
- Capable of making quick and appropriate decisions
- Take ownership and responsibility to solve problems.
- Friendly attitude, great customer service skills
- Strong verbal, reading and, strong math skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to oversee a team of associates in a fast-paced environment while insuring that all proper food safety precautions are satisfied
- Valid Driver’s license and transportation
- Minimum of two years previous management experience with responsibility for financial results
- Basic computer literacy
- Able to lift 10-40 pounds, reach with arms and hands, stand and walk for long periods
- 18 years old or older
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Able to work flexible hours
Company: Taco Bell
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tallahassee, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A