As part of our collaborative and guest-obsessed team, you help us create an experience that makes guests say “I love Target!” When you work at Target, you’re helping every family discover the joy in everyday life. You’re working alongside a dedicated team that brings their passion and pride to all that they do.
As a Guest Advocate, no two days are ever the same, but a typical day will most likely include the following responsibilities
- Maintain a clean, clutter free work area (including gathering abandoned items, baskets, and hangers)
- Understand and show guests how to use Wallet and the other features and offerings within the Target App.
- Attempt every return and follow register prompts, be empowered to make it right for the guest while following Targets policies and procedures.
- Make the guest aware of current and upcoming brand launches, store activities, and events.
- Be familiar with all fulfillment services, and know how to direct the guest to enroll, activate, and use them.
- Deliver easy and seamless service to all Order Pick Up, Drive Up, Registry, and Photo guests.
- Create a welcoming experience by authentically greeting, every guest every time.
- Scan and bag all guest items efficiently, neatly, and in compliance with food safety standards and company best practices.
- Work efficiently to minimize guest wait time while maintaining guest service and accuracy.
- Welcome guests into self-checkout and provide assistance as needed.
- Speak to the benefits of the REDcard with every guest and assist them through the application process.
- Make it right for the guest by de-escalating any negative situations and recover the guest shopping experience while following Target’s policies and procedures.
- Make a connection with guests by engaging in friendly and genuine conversation throughout each transaction; asking open ended questions about the guest’s shopping experience and using those questions to assess, understand, and determine how to tailor your approach.
- Ability to communicate and interact with guests to build an inclusive guest experience
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members
- Willing to educate guests and sell products and services
- Ability to blend problem solving and decision making to positively impact the guest experience and resolve guest concerns
- Attention to detail while multi-tasking
- Experience promoting and selling various benefits, offerings and services
- Ability to adapt to different guest interactions and situations
- Work both independently and with a team
- Communicating effectively, including using positive language and attentive to guests needs
- Learn and adapt to evolving technology needs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Laredo, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A