View All Target JobsTarget
- As part of our collaborative and guest-obsessed team, you help us create an experience that makes guests say “I love Target!” You’re working alongside a dedicated team that brings their passion and pride to all that they do. You make shopping at Target inviting, frictionless and rewarding – leaving guests excited to come back.
- Lead an efficient operation to fund the sales culture.
- As a key carrier, follow all safe and secure training and processes.
- Leverage your reports (financial, operational, team and guest) to understand the business and make decisions.
- Always demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety and compliance. Lead and hold the team accountable to work in the same way.
- Address store needs (emergency, regulatory visits, etc.).
- Understand sales trends and lead your team to drive sales growth in core businesses (Style, Beauty, Electronics, Food & Beverage) by leaning into key seasons, events and weekends.
- Know and assess the competition; leverage guest insights and feedback to drive the business and be the destination of choice for our guests.
- Make business decisions by assessing market competition, understanding guest insights and feedback
- Experience creating store specific strategies and managing your team to deliver results
- Skills in retail business financials (e.g. payroll, profit and loss) and driving sales growth
- Experience managing a large team of hourly team members and leaders as well as leaders of leaders
- Knowledge of retail business fundamentals for total store: sales trends, inventory management, guest shopping
- patterns & satisfaction, pricing and promotions strategies, and specialty businesses
- Knowledge of guest service fundamentals and experience building and managing a guest first culture across the store
- Skills in recruiting, selecting, talent management and talent planning across all departments of the store
- Skills in setting and planning total store quarterly business priorities and managing a team to deliver on sales goals
Qualification & Experience:
- Relate well with and interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Manage conflict and lead and hold others accountable
- Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, financial and quantitative analysis
- Manage workload and prioritize tasks independently
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- Welcoming and helpful attitude
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A