- A role in Property Management means the opportunity to maximize the performance and longevity of Target’s assets while delivering value, reliability and brand integrity. Leverage and stretch your skills, whether your focus is electrical and plumbing, fire and security, smart buildings, HVAC and refrigeration, waste management and recycling, donations programs, or energy utility expense management. Here, your work will exceed the needs of both Target guests and team members, delivering a holistically positive and pleasing experience, every time they walk through our doors.
- As a Lead Program Manager on our Project Management Team, you’ll lead both projects and program management activities for Target Stores. You will own budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, and reporting for overall expense programs – speaking at quarterly leadership meetings on the current status for your programs. You will own the analysis around workload optimization for a 2000 team member field organization. You will own and manage the materials expense program for the field organization – including commodity items and specialized parts and tools. You will manage related vendor relationships and contracts. You will make decisions that align with Target’s expectations for reducing overall expense, increasing asset uptime performance, and maintaining the overall brand and guest experience for Target Stores. You will build business cases and use data/analytics to define opportunities that drive value for Target. Job duties may change due to business needs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, BA/BS (MBA preferred)
- Minimum 10 years business experience
- Strong analytical, financial, reasoning, and organizational skills
- Develop recommendations to drive expense efficiencies
- Ability to manage cross functional teams towards actionable results
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data to solve complex problems
- Ability to maximize relationships – team player/inspires others/takes partners across all levels of the organization and with outside vendors
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A