Website Tesco PLC
Tesco Maintenance are currently looking to recruit a qualified Multi-skilled Service Engineer, (electrical and mechanical), to work as part of our Service Team in Bakery and Catering. At Tesco, our stores and offices couldn’t function without the support of our Maintenance Team. Working closely with the Store Leadership Teams, the Service Technicians deliver statutory requirements and proactive planned maintenance using the operating model to minimise equipment breakdown and impact on business, in a prompt and cost-effective way. Ensuring the business is able to continue to deliver its promise of serving Britain’s shoppers a little better every day.
- Ensuring PDA compliance to drive service delivery expectations.
- Supporting change within the business to ensure continuously improved performance.
- Highlighting opportunities to managers to complete tasks in a ‘Better, Simpler or More Cost-Effective’ manner.
- Liaising with the store technicians and updating them on status of maintenance work.
- Supporting managers to resolve customer issues.
- Delivering high maintenance standards across stores.
- Completing planned preventative maintenance and responding to reactive maintenance requests across the Tesco estate.
- CMMS (Verisae) usage and parts replenishment.
- Being a custodian of Health and Safety.
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
- Positively supporting the Tesco Maintenance brand with our retail customers.
- Communicating with your team and the wider business as appropriate.
- Working collaboratively with the National Operations Centre.
- Full Uk Driving Licence
- Experience within Bakery/Catering equipment
- Good problem-solving skills
- 18 th Edition
- Relevant qualifications in relation to the role
- Time served apprenticeship or equivalent programme
- C&G Level 3 Electrical or equivalent
- C&G Inspection & Testing or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Drive safe working practices
- Time served in the food industry.
- Experience working in a retail environment.
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Swindon, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A