Website Tesco PLC
We are looking for talented and driven Pharmacy professionals who can deliver the highest quality healthcare service to our customers and in return, we’ll provide a supportive team, detailed industry training and a varied working environment where no two days are the same.
As a Duty Pharmacy Manager, you’ll play an important role in supporting the managing, inspiring and developing a team of colleagues into senior pharmacists of the future whilst delivering a great service for our customers.
- Ensuring customers are at the heart of everything we do, making sure our medicines are available, providing patient services, dispensing, and giving healthcare advice.
- Supporting the manager to lead, motivate and develop your colleagues.
- Keeping the business and the customer safe and legal.
- Supporting the manager in building working relationships with Primary Care Organisations (PCOs) and GP surgeries and ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
Supporting the management of one of our modern Pharmacies, you’ll apply your pharmacy and customer focus, and passion for patient care through services, to motivate your team to be the best they can be.
- A pharmacy degree
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Pharmacists working for Tesco will have to complete a DBS check (organised by Tesco) prior to commencement of employment.
- MUR accreditation
- Hepatitis B immunisation (or be prepared to be immunised after starting)
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kidderminster, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A