View All Tesco PLC JobsTesco PLC
As the face of Tesco out on the road, our Customer Delivery Drivers get the opportunity to meet and talk to different customers in their homes every day. That’s why this role is about much more than just driving: it’s about helping others and delivering great service, with a smile.
Its hands on, physical and full of variety. No two shifts are ever the same and our customer’s look for help in all kinds of different ways. For most of the day you’ll feel like your own boss, delivering to your customers but there is always a team of managers and colleagues back at the store ready to support you when you need them.
- Load your van where required and do regular checks to make sure it’s road worthy
- To serve your customer’s with a smile & take care of their deliveries as if they were your own
- Represent the Tesco brand whilst on the UK roads.
- Drive safely, responsibly and within the law.
- Able to adhere to the UK Domestic Driving Rules
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- A full UK/EU/EEA driving licence for at least 12 months with no more than 3 penalty points
- Friendly, approachable and reliable
- Calm under pressure
- Able to adapt to working in a fast paced, ever changing environment
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A