Website Tesco PLC
We are looking for hardworking and driven Pharmacy professionals who can lead and deliver the highest quality healthcare service to our customers. In return, we’ll provide an encouraging team, detailed industry training and a multifaceted working environment where no two days are the same.
- Keeping the both the customer and the business safe and legal.
- Ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
- Leading, motivating, training and developing your colleagues.
- Building working relationships with Primary Care Networks and GP surgeries
- Using our modern planning systems to ensure we have the right number of colleagues and pharmacists on duty to meet customer needs
- Ensuring customers are at the heart of everything we do, making sure our expertise and medicines are easily accessed, providing patient services, dispensing, and giving healthcare advice.
- A passion for leading and empowering a team.
- Pharmacists working for Tesco will have to complete a DBS check (organised by Tesco) prior to commencement of employment.
- Hepatitis B immunisation (or be prepared to be immunised after starting)
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC), and be willing to gain membership of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme (which Tesco will assist with obtaining upon an offer of employment).
- A pharmacy degree
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A