View All Tesco PLC JobsTesco PLC
- It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so rewarding.
- Being a colleague in one of our stores means that you will help to serve our shoppers better every day.
- You’ll meet great people, learn new things and be part of an expert diverse team where everyone is welcome.
- Whether you are looking for stability or flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service
- Delivering department routines
- Handling products with care to maintain quality
- Championing the reduction of food waste
- Following company policies and adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Picking customers online orders accurately so they receive the products they requested
- Work well within a team and communicate effectively and openly with others
- Be at work on time, properly presented ready to be a brand ambassador
- Great time management to ensure items are picked on time and ready to be delivered to the customer
- Build relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, having fun and celebrating success
- To take the initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Plymouth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A