Website Tesco PLC
If you’re looking for a career in hospitality where you can make a difference by delivering phenomenal standards and store growth and are passionate about creating an exceptional workplace for all your team, this is the role for you!
- Developing, inspiring & leading the best cafe team
- Being fully accountable for guest experience, finance, sales growth, legal compliance and team development, both FOH and BOH.
- Taking ownership of HR within your cafe including absence management and recruitment
- Creating an environment with your team which balances serving the customer and having fun, you are not just a “manager” but an integral part of the team.
- Promoting and marketing your Café – Entice Tesco Shoppers to be our guests. You have the traffic; you just need to convert them!
- Owning your profit and loss so you so you can take the necessary steps to improve your cafes’ efficiency & profitability.
- Driving all Cafe operations – remember this is your Cafe
- Hands on management of the Café
- Striving to always do better for your guests.
- Focusing your energy on product availability, upselling & controlling costs
- The ability to coordinate multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Management experience within the hospitality industry.
- To be an excellent communicator and inspirational leader.
- A consistent track record of managing finance in particular sales growth, labour costs, gross margin
- Evidence of developing successful hospitality teams.
- Evidence of growing guest satisfaction
- In-depth knowledge of the hospitality industry.
- To be 18 years of age or older.
- Experience and passion for appraising, training, and developing team members.
- To be someone who thrives in a branded business, with set menus, food specs, etc.
- Positive attitude with a passion for customer service
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Plymouth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A