View All Tesco PLC JobsTesco PLC
It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so rewarding.
Being a colleague in one of our stores means that you will help to serve our shoppers better every day.
You’ll meet great people, learn new things and be part of an expert diverse team where everyone is welcome.
Whether you are looking for stability or flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you
- Customers are excited by our promotions and find our aisles welcoming.
- Customers get the finest shopping journey.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers have a slick and speedy checkout experience.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
- You must be able to follow instructions either verbal or written.
- Adaptable and resilient to meet the ever changing demands of our business.
- You are reliable and a good timekeeper.
- You are able to prioritise to ensure anything you do is right for our customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
- Works hard for customers, your team and your department.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A