Website Tesco PLC
We are looking for talented and driven pharmacy professionals who can lead and deliver the highest quality healthcare service to our customers and in return, we’ll provide a supportive team, detailed industry training and a varied working environment where no two days are the same.
As a Pharmacy Manager, you’ll play an important role in managing, inspiring and developing a team of colleagues into senior pharmacists of the future whilst delivering a great service for our customers.
- Ensuring customers are at the heart of everything we do, making sure our medicines are available, providing patient services, dispensing, and giving healthcare advice.
- Leading, motivating and developing your colleagues.
- Keeping the business and the customer safe and legal.
- Building working relationships with Primary Care Organisations (PCOs) and GP surgeries and ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
Working as part of a team of Pharmacists, your work will provide you with numerous opportunities for continued professional development, peer review and reflective learning. Supported by your Duty Pharmacy Managers, you’ll also develop your management and leadership skills by managing other healthcare professionals.
- MUR accreditation
- Hepatitis B immunisation (or be prepared to be immunised after starting)
- A pharmacy degree
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Pharmacists working for Tesco will have to complete a DBS check (organised by Tesco) prior to commencement of employment.
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Sheffield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A