Website Tiffany & Co.
- Partner with JSP to ensure dates are accurate, update documents when delivery dates are changing, coordinate PO cancellation with cross-functional teams when necessary.
- Assist Manager in kicking off items for the weekly Make vs Buy meeting.
- Update/Maintain accurate PO information on PD Masterplan and ensure product information is accurate in all PD documents.
- Partner with CM team to ensure proper communication flow for Item Masters.
- Coordinate paper only sign-off projects.
- Assist Manager in the sign-off process.
- Master all operational systems required to perform at highest level such as PKB, TPM, JDE (BOM/MV).
- Establish project milestones and develop project plans with Manager to meet objectives.
- Coordinate PO creation process for all new items.
- Create and maintain PAD files for all new items.
- Flexibility to perform different tasks based on day-to-day business needs.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel and Power Point) with ability to learn new software.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to manage and uphold departmental standards.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and project management.
- Basic Gemstone knowledge; Graduate Gemologist a plus.
Company: Tiffany & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A