View All Tiffany & Co Jobs Tiffany & Co.
The Assistant Manager will partner with the Manager and Director to lead, develop and support the assigned team members of a Tiffany store to meet and/or exceed sales plans and elevate the store experience. S/he will be responsibility, in partnership with the Manager and/or Director to hire, train, schedule the team and provide feedback to the staff to ensure the team meets and/or exceed the expectations of their roles. S/he is a Guest Experience Manager who creates a climate of unsurpassed customer service and client development by maximizing the performance of a group of enthusiastic and engaged Sales, Operations and Security employees. S/he assists to manage an efficient back of house and is a collaborative assistant sales manager who models and champions the Tiffany Cultural Values: Honor the Customer, Think Boldly, Lead with Passion, Do the Right Thing, and Be Brilliant Together.
- Talent: Elevate and hire talent to ensure a winning team and create a best in class service & selling organization. Continuously train, coach, and provide qualitative feedback to employees according to Talent Action Plan. Use reward and recognition as well as performance management process to improve team engagement and performance. Prepare and conduct inspirational meetings to align individual behavior to organizational goals and initiatives. Network and recruit to build a talent pipeline and participate in the selection and interview process.
- Sales: Deepen the relationship with our customers to achieve sales plan and drive lifetime loyalty and spend. Assist to manage and motivate a group of store employees to consistently achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual store sales plan. Develop and implement action plans and sales strategies to deliver results. Drive client development activities among assigned team members to include data capture and client outreach to sell to new and existing customers. Organize and lead morning huddles to inspire the team, communicate initiatives and drive business.
- Operational Excellence: Ensure exceptional operational support to drive sales and service. Manage a group of operations professional to ensure efficient back of house and ensure consistency with established operational procedures. Identify and execute efficiencies and best practices. Ensure compliance with all internal control procedures.
- Service: Elevate in store experience consistently delivering memorable moments. Model and coach based on TEI (Voice of Customer Survey) feedback and elevate the Tiffany Experience Index by keeping the survey questions in mind. Act as Guest Experience Manager on the sales floor, resolving escalated issues, making customer service decisions, modeling sales and service behaviors and coaching team on the Power of Blue selling ceremony. Supervise the team in utilizing hospitality to create unique experiences, ensuring customer experience expectations are being delivered at all times. Take action on TEI performance and client feedback to improve customer service.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- Proven ability to develop new opportunities and maintain client relationships while ensuring brand recognition and penetration in market.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Power Point, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) system.
- Graduate gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work is preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years of management experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant customer related experience (e.g., hospitality).
- A college/university degree.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e., on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Experience in sales generation and managing the achievement of sales results.
Company: Tiffany & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A