View All Tiffany & Co Jobs Tiffany & Co.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, business-to-business sales person in the North Carolina area to sell business gifts, awards and incentives to various industry leading companies within an established geographic territory. In this role, you will develop and manage strong relationships with top level accounts while establishing new and cultivating existing business accounts. Sales are generated through a consultative selling process with the goal of driving sales at the account level.
As an Account Executive, you will promote our business gifts and awards to various industry leading companies. In this role, you will work with Business Sales Management to develop and implement a territory strategy and business plan, which will include goals surrounding the activities required to meet and exceed the established sales plan. You will be responsible for growing the territory, while maintaining the integrity of the Company brand and partnering with your local Tiffany & Co. retail stores. You will develop and manage strong relationships with top tier accounts while finding and developing new potential strategic level billing accounts. You will be responsible for entering all client, territory information and other pertinent information into a territory management system and for preparing and submitting all required reports within established deadlines. This is a home-office based position and you will be provided with a laptop and other required equipment. We offer exceptional training and benefits.
- Experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant customer-related experience (e.g., hospitality).
- Graduate Gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work is preferred.
- Proven track record in achieving sales results.
- A college/university degree.
- Proficiency with Point of Sales (POS) systems, client tracking systems and Microsoft Outlook/email.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Proficiency in multiple languages.
Company: Tiffany & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A