View All Tiffany & Co JobsTiffany & Co.
The Accountant is accountable for supporting the overall daily and periodic accounting in respect of work order variance processing, cycle counting, product costing and vendor invoices. The accountant supports the senior accountant in performing monthly and annual closing including account reconciliations for all internal manufacturing entities and supports the period reporting and Sox controls review as required .
- Analyze and prepare daily Work Order Variance that get booked to the P&L.
- Process approved IA journal entries for posting
- Assist in compiling month end reports as needed.
- Support Sr Accountant with periodic closing and account reconciliations
- Assist in researching P&L as needed
- Assist senior accountant in researching daily B/S accounts movements
- Provide selection for the daily cycle counts per facility, ensuring all items are covered on timing basis and in compliance with cycle count risk matrix managed by the cost analyst
- Prepare standard month end journal entries.
- Track and process daily cycle count result.
- Analyze, track and process inventory adjustment requests.
- Process costing / Engineering Change Notice request of products
- Manage externally located fixed assets tie out to ledger balance
- Provide oversight to the work order process and link with inventory control analyst and planning team to ensure timely closure of work orders in view of periodic accounting period closure,
- Assist in standardizing and evolving operations processes across facilities
- Optimize postings from Coupa procurement system and summarize opportunities for optimization
- Assist in various audits as needed
- Must be willing to work flexible hours during monthly and year-end closings, as well as for special assignments when business needs require
- 2+ years Cost Accounting or related financial experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbally and written
Company: Tiffany & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cumberland, RI, US
Application Deadline: N/A