View All Tiffany & Co Jobs Tiffany & Co.
Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Ambassadors hold the critical position of embodying the Tiffany brand in each and every customer interaction during the holiday season. The Seasonal Ambassador is an excellent communicator and positive brand ambassador, helping to convey memorable experiences for our customers. Their passion for Tiffany is conveyed in every customer interaction. We welcome you to be a part of the next generation luxury jeweler where we create legendary beauty with freedom, wit and joy.
- Assist operations team with operational policies and procedures and after sales servicing to ensure store operations run effectively.
- Assist with engraving station where applicable.
- Assist sales team with boxing and wrapping items, replenishing POS and gifting supplies, keeping all POS stations and sales floor areas neat and organized and performing all POS functions after a client’s purchase decision is finalized.
- Accurately manage floor waiting list if applicable.
- Be an effective brand ambassador, ensuring customers are warmly welcomed, assisted accordingly and have a memorable experience commensurate with the Tiffany brand.
- Communicate with management any potential service issues with waiting clients.
- Assist with inventory and special projects as needed.
- Spending most of the day on your feet, enhance the customer experience with hospitality and store amenities to create personalized experiences with the goal of positively impacting both sales and service.
- Ensure hospitality area is fully stocked, orderly and clean.
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Must be available to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, customer service skills and the ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks is required.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- Previous retail or luxury retail or customer related experience (i.e. hospitality, etc.).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Company: Tiffany & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A