Website TJ Maxx
Style is never in short supply at our more than 500 HomeGoods stores and we are constantly on a mission to provide the little surprises and extra touches that make a house feel like home. Same with working here. Our environment is ever-changing, yet always encouraging. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different.
- Ensure every customer has a positive and cheerful shopping experience.
- Recruit, train, mentor, and develop a large team of Associates and Assistant Managers.
- Lead store expense control and payroll to optimize business.
- Focus staff on Loss Prevention strategies and integrity concerns.
- Provide individualized development for Assistant Store Managers to ensure their ability to be promoted to Store Manager positions.
- Lead all aspects of Merchandising, Operations, Customer Service, and Human Resources within a high-volume store location.
- Develop creative plans to increase store sales.
- Previous volume responsibility of $5 million or more.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and follow through skills.
- 3-5 years of retail leadership experience as a Store or District Manager.
- Solid understanding of business operations and a proven ability to lead, develop, and empower a team.
Company: TJ Maxx
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plano, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A