View All Toyota JobsToyota
Toyota Financial Services’ Treasury Group is looking for a passionate and highly motivated SAP Treasury Operations Senior Analyst.
The SAP Treasury Operations Senior Analyst is responsible for daily cash management activities and Treasury systems. Primary responsibilities include supporting Toyota North America’s treasury applications and troubleshooting various issues within the applications, which include SAP Cash Management, TRM (Investment Recording System) and BCM as well as recommending and testing product functionality within each application; resolve bank connectivity issues.
- Develop comprehensive reporting tools to identify and mitigate potential issues and discrepancies related to cash positioning, payment monitoring, bank connectivity, in S/4HANA environment.
- Provide strong analytical support and resolve any daily cash management issues.
- Respond directly to questions posed by internal and external customers as they relate to Treasury’s activities and/or policies and procedures.
- Support daily cash management activities including daily cash positioning, wire transfers, tax payments, foreign exchange transactions.
- Responsible for enhancements to SAP Treasury systems.
- Drive process improvement projects involving SAP Treasury systems including recommendation for new applications.
- Demonstrated recent experience with SAP S/4HANA, (CM) Cash Management, (TRM) Treasury Risk Management, and bank connectivity in a corporate treasury environment.
- MBA or professional designation (CTP, CFA charter holder).
- Large corporate treasury cash management experience.
- SAP Certification.
- Experience or knowledge of Financial Accounting components of SAP FICO.
- Strong project management skills to be able to lead enhancements, upgrades, & implementations in an SAP S/4HANA treasury environment.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Finance or related field or higher-level degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience in treasury operations/cash management, and systems maintenance.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A