View All Toyota JobsToyota
Toyota Financial Savings Bank’s Digital Services team is on a journey to build the future of financial services and transform the way we work to get there by integrating Design Thinking techniques with Agile development practices.
We are looking for a highly skilled and dedicated Digital Transformation Director.
The Digital Services team explores new client solutions and experiences by challenging many of the assumptions that our business and industry are built around to create, sharpen, or reorient the highest value, targeted market opportunities.
- Draw insight from key performance metrics, make recommendations that drive improvements to the customer experience and/or platforms.
- Facilitate collaboration between team members with different working styles, professional experiences, and perspectives of success.
- Develop a fast-paced product development culture to create, test, release, and measure products.
- Drive partners to adapt problem statements, activities, and concepts as required to respond to emerging takeaways and opportunities.
- Establish a customer-centric experience vision, and explore and refine feature priorities and requirements with the development team from early vision stages to working prototypes.
- Socialize sprint demos along with partners to provide fast feedback on sprint results.
- Be an effective internal spokesperson for Digital Innovation.
- Provide thought leadership in the design of new processes and interactions to enhance the overall client experience.
- Foster an in-depth understanding of how TFSB serves clients and the key ways in which TFSB can improve the delivery and quality of key experiences.
- Champion the client and the strategic objective of the digital solutions.
- Intellectual curiosity to continually reevaluate our offers/products, develop multiple solutions to the same opportunity, and identify the common failure modes associated with each solution.
- Strong analytical and quantitative modeling skills, with demonstrated ability to succinctly interpret data, give structure to complex issues, and convert ideas to action.
- Skill at operating at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Experience in digital banking.
- Design thinking approach, bringing empathy, creativity, insights from data, and logical reasoning to solve complex problems.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketo, or similar Marketing Cloud technology.
- Experience with campaigns, CRM, SEO, etc.
- Progressive product management or product development experience.
- Experience in executing product roadmaps from conception through launch.
- Comfort in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment, with a positive attitude, self-starting ability, and solid work ethic.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to develop concise and effective communications tailored to specific audiences.
- Experienced leader with strong orchestration and influencing skills to build credibility with peers, partners, and vendors (at all levels of the organization) to drive action.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A