View All Toyota JobsToyota
The primary responsibility of this role is to realize the UX vision made by designers through coordination of HMI design research. The output of this role should support the UX vision of next-generation multimedia development via customer-validated direction and ensure on-time delivery/alignment with Product Owners.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Connected Technologies, the person in this role will support the Connected Technologies department’s objective to advance and personalize the in-car technology experience for customers.
- Coordinate HMI testing events with other affiliates, including facilitation and reporting.
- Conduct user discovery activities for future HMI direction.
- Contribute new components to the Toyota Design System that enables rapid and scalable application design in the future.
- Ability to gather and turn business requirements into user stories and technical requirements to drive discussions among multiple business functions to the scope and schedule effort.
- Analyze user testing data and determine what changes should be made to the product with the prototyped proposal.
- Previous experience creating interactive design prototypes.
- Previous experience in development (HMLT/CSS/JS, Swift, Android, Flutter).
- Previous experience consulting with a brand, product marketing, and consumer strategy.
- Experience with the user-centered design process from concept development to launch.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, excelling at analyzing and prioritizing while never compromising quality.
- Excellent proficiency with modern, component-driven design and prototyping tools.
- Relevant experience building project plans to gain customer’s voice, requirement specifications and performing data analysis to interpret results.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A