Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
- Create output and/or results that visualize findings using fixed reports and/or tools like Tableau/Power BI.
- Partner with the business to identify the most critical questions that need to be answered about our customers and their value.
- Mentor junior analysts in utilizing data to solve business problems.
- Develop analytical project plans and integrate inflows and outflows of information with teams upstream and downstream from analytical efforts.
- Lead from the Front
- Facilitate Project Planning
- Attend and participate (where appropriate) in various project planning and prioritization sessions.
- Develop, manage and deploy analytic solutions using statistical software packages like SAS, R, Python, etc.
- Build PowerPoint presentations to recommend business decisions.
- Hands-on data extraction and data wrangling from internal and external systems using SAS, SQL, Python, R, etc.
- Build cutting-edge analytical capabilities.
- Analysis and model building using advanced analytics tools and techniques using statistical software packages like SAS, Python, R, etc.
- Presenting/Communicating Insights and Recommendations
- Highest Degree specifically in: Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics / Econometrics, Finance, Data Science, Machine Learning, AI, Financial Engineering, Computational Finance, Operational Research, Industrial Engineering.
- Professional experience with programming in Python, R, or SAS.
- Added Bonus If You Have
- Progressive years of experience with programming in Python (Using NumPy and Pandas).
- Degree in Statistics, Math, Economics, Computer Science, or other related fields of study.
- Graduate quantitative degree, or will you have one within the next three months.
- Progressive years of experience in the Financial Services Industry.
- Professional experience in applying predictive models to real-world problems.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A