Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
An important part of the Toyota family is Toyota Financial Services (TFS), the finance and insurance brand for Toyota and Lexus in North America. While TFS is a separate business entity, it is an essential part of this world-changing company – delivering on Toyota’s vision to move people beyond what’s possible. At TFS, you will help create best-in-class customer experiences in an innovative, collaborative environment.
- Identifying and researching new system features, including improvements they can make to stakeholder processes.
- Collaborating with teams on system support, incident resolution, and process governance.
- Creating and documenting standard operating procedures (SOPs), quick reference guides (QRGs), and process maps for IPSS processes and systems.
- Interacting with internal stakeholders to kaizen processes and provide business solutions.
- Analyze, understand the root cause of issues, and problem-solve system-related issues.
- Create and maintain SharePoint websites.
- Create and distribute unique reports based on business needs to include SOX(Sarbanes-Oxley Act) reporting, internal audits, and business continuity planning.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of Scrum, Agile, and Lean/Six Sigma methodologies.
- Strong experience in Ariba Buying & Invoicing, Ariba Sourcing, Ariba Contracts, and Ariba Supplier modules.
- Master’s Degree.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work independently and on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Project management (functional) experience to support project timelines, testing, and implementation for all new release testing of procurement software systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Experience in SAP Ariba or relevant procurement systems.
- Experience in procurement, business analysis, or strategic analysis.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience developing business process improvements and recommendations based on stakeholder feedback and technology enhancements.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A