View All Toyota JobsToyota
The primary responsibility of this role is to focus on SAP PTP, drive strategic SAP PTP (Procure to Pay) efficiencies including but not limited to pay cycle processes, operational effectiveness, technology roadmaps, integration improvements, increased utilization of SAP, and overall health of the system visualization.
Reporting to the Manager of ITx – ERP Experience, the person in this role will focus on SAP Ariba, S/4HANA, PeopleSoft, and other application sustainment, working closely with business partners and supporting activities of Toyota North America’s various SAP initiatives.
- Establish project and operations KPI. Measure plan vs. actual. Develop kaizen plans. Communicate accurate status of deliverables, SLA, risk, and issues.
- Manage and lead daily operations with supporting vendors. Lead problem solving, root cause analysis, and countermeasures activities. Lead IT process and technology enhancement to improve IT quality and productivity.
- Provide strategic consultative services to management and executive leaders; or leading projects/programs focused on long-term objectives, impacting business results, and driving changes.
- Enhance current ERP configuration/design and assess the system and process efficiency to optimize business processes.
- PTP Subject Matter Expert to the ERP Experience team and provide operational efficiency to project and center of excellence.
- Lead large-sized projects and provide leadership guidance to the team.
- Stay current on future SAP security and SOX technical strategic directions.
- Support co-workers to meet additional team goals.
- Strategic architecture and design of SAP Ariba solutions, including Sourcing, Contracts, Procure to Pay, Warehouse Management, Invoicing, Ariba Procurement Content, etc. Translate business needs into solution architecture requirements and delivering solutions for complex integration with SAP S/4HANA within the Toyota eco-system. Combine deep Source to Pay process expertise with expert level knowledge of Ariba, leverage the best practices embedded within Ariba applications, manage regular Ariba releases and upgrades.
- Strategic planning and continuous improvement of integrated SAP Ariba & S/4HANA, functional and technical capabilities. Enhance SAP Ariba and S/4HANA efficiency, stability, security, and reduce total cost of ownership. Lead in all phases of the SAP Source to Pay life cycle including POC, blueprinting, mapping, design, configuration, testing, go-live, and support. Organize and prepare work effectively to facilitate the proactive resolution of problems, rather than reactive.
- Provide expertise in the area of payment proposals, payment runs, payment clearing, and electronic bank statements in the reconciliation process.
- Collaborate closely with business key stakeholders to understand current conditions, identify and prioritize improvement opportunities, deliver enhancements to improve quality and productivity. Collaborate closely with SAP / Ariba on technology roadmap to optimize the investment for maximum returns.
- Provide a detailed definition of how the applications will support business requirements. Create and maintain functional/business requirements and technical specifications. Coach/train other team members to develop stronger functional and technical skills for SAP Ariba and S/4HANA.
- As Technology Product Owner for ERP Experience – PTP functional lead and support critical business activities.
- Demonstrated, extensive experience with troubleshooting and debugging complex integrated applications.
- Experience with Ariba integration with S/4HANA.
- Experience with SAP Accounts Payable.
- Experience with SAP MM functional – Procure to Pay.
- 3-4 full life cycle SAP Ariba implementations (Prior experience defining/implementing worldwide solutions across multiple legal entities in highly complex systems and project environment) serving as SAP/Ariba PTP design lead.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills to work across teams to develop and implement complex projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated, extensive experience with SAP Ariba Source to Pay process experience.
- Demonstrated, extensive technical knowledge of Ariba solutions and products.
- Demonstrated, extensive experience with business and functional requirements analysis.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A