Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We are looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
- Complete project objectives in time to meet the vehicle and other milestones aligned with a product launch or other relevant cycles.
- Identifies and analyzes the interfaces and interactions across systems by specifying the requirements and limits to ensure that the product meets requirements.
- Adapt new technologies, tools, processes from the organization as needed.
- Deliver independent execution of established and emerging work processes and systems while still developing technology or product knowledge.
- Responsible for the end-to-end customer experience assigned products from vision, development, launch, profitability, competitiveness to quality assurance and release.
- In-house software development team support.
- Maintain product backlog for all projects, solve issues with the team, set individual priorities, and ensure overall project delivery that meets the product feature needs for stakeholders.
- Cooperate with team members and suppliers.
- Design and develop Toyota telematics technical specifications.
- Perform proof of concepts, handle new service launches and kaizen opportunities.
- Strong understanding of the elements of UX (User Experience) and UI (User Interface).
- Experience working as part of a team that develops cloud software integrated with hardware.
- Bachelors in CS, EE, or related work experience.
- Progressive years of experience in Telematics and multimedia development.
- Experience working in a scrum or agile development methodology.
- Proven ability to use consumer-based insights to make appropriate recommendations and influence the organization.
- Understanding of automotive communications-related hardware and software stacks.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A