View All Toyota JobsToyota
Toyota’s Paint Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Paint Engineer.
The primary responsibility of this role is to support shop data and system controls in regard to paint shop operations.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager the person in this role will support the Paint department’s objectives to ensure all data and control systems do not impact daily production operations.
- Responsible to upgrade existing systems & develop systems to help Production and Maintenance improve their job functions.
- Report out changes and provide regular updates on daily activities and projects.
- Support all shop Engineering groups with technical expertise regarding data and control systems and PLC logic functions.
- Will work with Production and Skilled Maintenance groups daily on data highway systems and machine controls. Upgrading & troubleshooting these systems as required.
- Will work with Production process members on in process operations maintaining RJ systems and supporting daily production needs. (Safety Quality, Prod, Cost)
- Work with outside vendors and TMNA Engineering on system upgrades for high level scope projects that require additional Engineering support.
- Cost justification experience (ringi and/or budget development)
- Experience communicating to all levels of the organization
- Project management experience
- Ability to support 24-hour production operations and Saturdays as needed
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Chemical, Electrical Engineering
- Project management & robotics experience
- Controls and systems integration experience
- Experience within Toyota completing a project (concept, ringi, PO, Kanban/installation, trials, start-up & reflection- PDCA)
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in a role utilizing problem solving skills
- Microsoft Office experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Evansville, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A