View All Toyota JobsToyota
Toyota’s Accounting & Finance Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Finance Manager.
The primary responsibility of this role is to support all costing and cost management activities to ensure accuracy of financials and shop floor cost management.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the person in this role will support the Accounting & Finance department’s objective to support the overall success of the company.
- Manage monthly reports with TMNA A&F on TMMTX’s KPIs and TMMTX Management – reporting cost variances to budgets/forecasts, or any other company wide activities that require management direction and support.
- Support all in house cost reduction activities at the shops including all productivity improvements (PEFF/YIP)
- Maintain Cost Management Systems including productivity.
- Manager role is to provide support and direction for the analyst to perform their responsibilities and to provide insight into Toyota Way.
- Decide and provide direction to all Cost Management Finance Analysts including support for all other areas.
- Monthly approvals of all journal entries to ensure accuracy for Financial Reporting.
- Support all SOX activities from A&F monthly close.
- Drive company activities to meet all MTBP / CIM 1 KPIs.
- Support all in house Cost Planning Activities to meet targets
- Experience in Accounting & Finance including the development of accounting strategies and systems
- Experience in manufacturing environment with focus on cost management
- Ability to work independently and be able to lead the other is cost reduction kaizens (improvements)
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in plant floor cost accounting, cost management with manufacturing knowledge
- Experience in SAP system
- Completion of Toyota TBP/OJD
- Experience in supervisory role
- Knowledge of Toyota systems (ordering systems, ePayment systems and processes)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A