View All Toyota JobsToyota
Toyota’s General Maintenance Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Skilled Team Member, General Maintenance.
The primary responsibility of this role is to preventative maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment in accordance with standards.
Reporting to the General Maintenance Supervisor, the person in this role will support Toyota Motor’s Manufacturing Texas (TMMTX), the facility produces the Tundra and Tacoma pick-up trucks. Our manufacturing operations include Stamping, Body Weld, Assembly, Paint and Plastics.
Skilled Maintenance Technicians support the production, quality, cost and safety goals of the manufacturing operation and plant facilities. All skilled personnel are responsible for preventive maintenance, process and equipment improvements and effective troubleshooting. These responsibilities include:
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical equipment and machine components.
- Perform basic administrative skills including documentation of work performed by written/electronic methods.
- Ability to problem solve and continuously improve safety, quality, and productivity.
- Test and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment or systems. (Involving circuits, relay logic, wiring, motors, servo drives, etc.)
- Fabricate and machine components to repair jigs, fixtures and parts (metal, plastic, and wood) for projects, equipment repair, maintenance work orders, and machine modifications.
- Write, program, troubleshoot, modify and/or repair programmable logic controllers, CNC machines, robotics, and other electronic equipment.
- Technical knowledge and skills in the following areas: PLC’s, Computers & Information Technology, Hydraulic/Pneumatic, Motion/Motor Control, Welding, Machining, Robotics
- Available to work any shift including overtime, holidays, weekends, and shutdowns
- Experience in industrial maintenance and/or military experience
- Strong electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Demonstrated success in troubleshooting and problem-solving
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A