View All Toyota JobsToyota
Skilled Team Members repair and maintain manufacturing equipment in General Maintenance (Production) or Facilities Maintenance.
- Designing, fabricating, machining, and repairing jigs, fixtures and parts (metal, plastic, and wood) for projects, equipment repair, maintenance work orders, and machine modifications.
- Troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment using standard and specialized hand/power tools (pipe threader, press, welder, cutting torch, machining, and diagnostic equipment).
- Key Responsibilities for General Maintenance (Production)
- Problem solving and continuously improving safety, quality and productivity
- Working in a diverse team towards a common goal
- Designing, assembling, and testing hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment and systems (involves circuits, relay logic, wiring, motors, servo drives, etc.)
- Performing preventive maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment in accordance with standardized procedures
- Adjusting to the changing needs of a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Performing basic administrative skills including computer data entry and documentation of work performed by written and electronic methods
- Writing, programming, troubleshooting, modifying and/or repairing programmable logic controllers, CNC machines, robotics, and other electronic equipment
- Troubleshooting, replacing and/or repairing machine components including cylinders, pumps, motors, spindles, fixtures, slides, valves, gears, switches, and bearings.
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience using Electrical Principles while installing, maintaining and/or trouble shooting equipment on a regular basis or similar military hands on experience with completed technical job training.
- Prefer : Industrial Electrical experience at a manufacturing facility using PLC controlled automation.
- Eligible candidates will participate in an assessment process.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A