View All Toyota JobsToyota
The primary responsibility of this role is to perform preventative maintenance on Stamping / Die mechanical equipment in accordance with standards.
Reporting to the General Maintenance Supervisor, the person in this role will support Toyota Motor’s Manufacturing Kentucky (TMMK), Toyota’s largest North America manufacturing operation. The facility produces over 500,000 vehicles annually. Production includes assembly of the Camry, Camry Hybrid, Avalon, and Lexus ES350, Lexus ES300 Hybrid and Rav 4 Hybrid. TMMK also builds 4-cylinder and V6 engines and powertrain parts.
- Occasionally travel to support off site activities at NAMC’s and Toyota affiliates.
- Work in a team setting.
- Perform machining, finishing, assembly and tuning of dies.
- Perform welding, grinding, operate cranes, machining, & fabrication.
- Carry out emergency repairs if any issues arise.
- Log daily book entries to communicate activities, issues and progress of die work.
- Perform die modifications for surface quality and accuracy.
- Support in line tryouts or line calls of dies.
- Demonstrated success in troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Technical knowledge and skills in the following areas: Tool & Die, Welding, Machining
- Knowledge of cutting and forming sheet metal stamping operation
- Experience building and/or maintaining high volume stamping dies, welding ability, spotting ability and hand finishing skills
- Available to work any shift including overtime, holidays, weekends, and shutdowns
- Industrial Maintenance and/or Military equivalent experience
- Strong electrical and mechanical knowledge
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lexington, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A