Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
- Occasionally travel to support off site activities at NAMC’s and Toyota affiliates.
- Support in line tryouts or line calls of dies.
- Log daily book entries to communicate activities, issues and progress of die work.
- Carry out emergency repairs if any issues arise.
- Perform die modifications for surface quality and accuracy.
- Perform welding, grinding, operate cranes, machining, & fabrication.
- Perform machining, finishing, assembly and tuning of dies.
- Work in a team setting.
- Knowledge of cutting and forming sheet metal stamping operation
- Experience building and/or maintaining high volume stamping dies, welding ability, spotting ability and hand finishing skills
- Demonstrated success in troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Strong electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Technical knowledge and skills in the following areas: Tool & Die, Welding, Machining
- Industrial Maintenance and/or Military equivalent experience
- Available to work any shift including overtime, holidays, weekends, and shutdowns
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lexington, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A