View All Toyota JobsToyota
The primary responsibility of this role is to preventative maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment in accordance with standards.
Reporting to the General Maintenance Supervisor, the person in this role will support Toyota Motor’s Manufacturing Kentucky (TMMK), Toyota’s largest North America manufacturing operation. The facility produces over 500,000 vehicles annually. Production includes assembly of the Camry, Camry Hybrid, Avalon, and Lexus ES350, Lexus ES300 Hybrid and Rav 4 Hybrid. TMMK also builds 4-cylinder and V6 engines and powertrain parts.
- Test and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment or systems. (Involving circuits, relay logic, wiring, motors, servo drives, etc.)
- Perform basic administrative skills including documentation of work performed by written/electronic methods.
- Write, program, troubleshoot, modify and/or repair programmable logic controllers, CNC machines, robotics, and other electronic equipment.
- Ability to problem solve and continuously improve safety, quality, and productivity.
- Fabricate and machine components to repair jigs, fixtures and parts (metal, plastic, and wood) for projects, equipment repair, maintenance work orders, and machine modifications.
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical equipment and machine components.
- Demonstrated success in troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Available to work any shift including overtime, holidays, weekends, and shutdowns
- Strong electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Industrial Maintenance and/or Military equivalent experience
- Technical knowledge and skills in the following areas: PLC’s, Computers & Information Technology, Hydraulic/Pneumatic, Motion/Motor Control, Welding, Machining
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lexington, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A