View All Toyota JobsToyota
Toyota’s North American Parts Center in Hebron, KY is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Warehouse Team Member to join our NAPCK 2nd Shift Team.
Reporting to the Operations Leader, the Warehouse Team Member is responsible for the receiving, storing, picking and shipping service parts and accessories to our customers. The person in this role will support NAPCK’s objective to deliver the right part at the right time, damage free to our customers.
- Establish part locations, relocate, build, and replenish reserve/excess/primary picking locations as needed. Verify inventory variances and location additions/deletions (which include cycle counts, inventory or stock verifications) are also performed. Other processes include properly locating parts by frequency/zone and ensuring storage for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Picking, checking, auditing, sorting, over-packing, consolidating, and staging orders with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Unloading, staging, sorting, and binning of all inbound bin and bulk materials from various vendors with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team Members are expected to meet or exceed established productivity and quality standards. Strict adherence to all published and reasonably anticipated safety practices, procedures, and guidelines must be observed at all times.
- Team Members are expected to be trained and available to operate powered equipment including order pickers, tuggers, reach trucks, and counterbalanced forklifts (stand up and sit down).
- Shipping and receiving functions must be performed accurately and in compliance with established standard operating procedures and daily workload plans.
- All functions must be completed within a Toyota Production System environment while assuring damage and error-free inventory shipping/receiving.
- Team Members are expected to exhibit dedication to continuous improvement, participation on warehouse committees, kaizen projects, and various project teams. In addition, Team Members are responsible for the organization and cleanliness of assigned work areas in the warehouse.
- Ability to see/hear and distinguish sounds and signs that alert, instruct, or notify one of danger, such as warning signs, horns, alarms, speech, and vehicular/pedestrian traffic
- Ability to coordinate maneuvering of varied bilateral hand and foot controls at a rapid pace
- Ability to utilize personal protective equipment which may include gloves, safety harnesses, and safety shoes
- Flexibility to work in either a hot or cold work environment
- This position will be staffed on the 2nd shift and will include daily and/or weekend overtime. (i.e. ability to work 2nd shift hours with frequent overtime)
- Ability to correctly inventory, pick, store, ship, and receive parts
- Ability to carry, stand, walk, lift, stoop, bend, push, pull, climb stairs, and operate various powered equipment (order pickers, tuggers, reach trucks, and counterbalanced forklifts) and to operate powered equipment at heights up to 25 ft.
- Ability to lift parts weighing up to 50 lbs. without powered equipment assistance
- Visual capacity to clearly recognize, read and understand standard operating procedures, signs, part number labels, instructions and to operate powered equipment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A